If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Adventures in Potty Training Part 5 – The End in Sight

To read about our potty training along the way you can start with the first in our series of Adventures in Potty Training.

I think there may be a light at the end of this potty training tunnel.

So far there have been very few accidents while out and about and he usually tells me when we are out that he has to go. He also is staying dry through most naps and sometimes even all night! He has even got me up in the middle of the night a few times to tell me he had to go! Wow!!

I still put a pull up on him when we go out most times and while sleeping. Mainly, because I am too chicken to go cold turkey and sometimes when he is playing hard, he forgets. But I think if he keeps this up I will try doing without. I think I will wait a few more weeks though. I know, I’m chicken.

Still, I am very proud of my 28 month old. At this rate I hope to be totally done and out of diapers permanently say by the end of summer? I hope that isn’t being too unrealistic.

I stocked up on pull ups when I could get them for $5 so I have some to get me through for awhile. It is so nice going to the store and not having to buy diapers! Yea!!

Hopefully my next post on this subject is stating we are done with diapers permanently!

I will let you know if there is an Adventures in Potty Training Part 6. Wait and see.


Redplum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails