If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.
Monday, August 7, 2017
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
This little 16 oz bottle creates an unbelievable 48 gallons of super-safe, really powerful, all purpose cleaner.
We challenge you to use it up any time soon to clean everything from spilled milk, to bug guts on the window, to splattered spaghetti sauce.
- 48 gallons of super powerful cleaner, or 5,824 bottles of window cleaner
- Sustainably sourced ingredients derived from corn and coconuts
- Does not contain phosphates, dyes, toxins, toxic fumes, hazardous chemicals, fragrance or chlorine.
- Packaging is recyclable
- Super concentrated
- No phosphates
- Biodegradable surfactants
Just fill out the short form below to tell us where to send the sample to and we will do that. This offer ends April 30, 2017.
Or you can click the "Contact Us" tab up top and tell us where to send your sample.
*Note: You will receive a sample of Basic-H2, not a full size bottle. This sample however, will make 2 full spray bottles of cleaner - 1 window cleaner and 1 multi-purpose cleaner. Spray bottles not included.
Friday, March 31, 2017
Good Morning & Happy Friday!
Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to save money on nutritional products.
Last day to get $5.00 cash back on any Vitalizer and
$2.00 cash back on any Vita-Lea Multivitamin for adults and Incredivites for children.
Also last day to save 10% off Shaklee Life Energizing Shake
Starting today begins our new sales for the month of April and ends April 30, 2017.
Purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit for your home and receive:
Free Shipping and Free Membership if not already a member & receive $5.00 cash back!
Purchase any other individual product and receive a free gift that goes with that product!
Get Clean® offers a full line of natural and nontoxic cleaning choices that are Safe for You, Your Home, and Your Planet®.
No harmful fumes or hazardous chemicals.
Outperforms 20 national leading brands.
You would spend $3400 for ready to use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit!*
Features Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate - just 1/4 tsp. makes 16oz. of all-purpose cleaner for only 3 cents.
The Get Clean Starter Kit contains:
Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover, 32 oz. (1)
Dish Wash Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, Regular Scent 32 oz. (Liquid) (1)
Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1)
Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate Dispenser (empty) (1)
Nature Bright® Dispenser (empty) (1)
Including all the accessories you need to get really clean:
Organizer Caddy (1)
Spray Bottles (3)
Windows and Mirrors
Dropper Pipette (1)
1/4 oz. Dispenser Pump for 32 oz. Bottle (1)
Laundry Measuring cup (1)
Dual Measuring Spoon (1)
Cleaning Accessories (4)
Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Super Microfiber Window Cloth
Super Microfiber Dish Sponge
Miracle Scrubber Pad
That’s a lot of products for very little money!
And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
So if ordering your multivitamins is on your To Do list, get them ordered today to save money!
If a Get Clean Starter kit is something you want to get, you can order today and get these awesome deals.
Be well my friends,
I'm Not A Supermom
Thursday, January 12, 2017
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- Sleeping while standing up. Yes you can sleep while standing up like horses and cows do. But beware. Just like cows, you are a candidate for someone to come up and "tip" you. RE: tipping cows. Who would be that mean? An older child, shaking you while yelling, “Mom! Mom!” that’s who.
- Sleeping while holding a bottle under warm running water. Of course this is done while standing up. Not very ecological to let the water run, but you are too tired to care.
- Sleepwalking through the living room without stepping on any toy. You do this to keep from jabbing things into your feet, cussing loudly and waking everyone up including the baby you just got to sleep. You are proud of yourself and this new found skill that will ultimately fail you around the time leggos can safely appear on the scene.
- Getting dressed through closed eyes. Now this is big.
Getting dressed BB (before baby) could be fun and required thought. Now if it
doesn't smell like soured milk and it doesn't have a brown stain on it
somewhere, it's clean and ready to wear.
New parents just don't care how they look anymore. They know the zombie look isn't a turn on to others of the opposite sex even if they had the energy to be interested and they just flat are too tired to care anymore.
- You can sleep quite well even at a fun game party where you friends yell when their team scores and you wake up with a jolt and yell, “I’m coming sweetie!”
- Sleep while standing at the coffee pot at work. It’s a great time to steal a few minutes while you brew your second pot. Use the wall behind the pot to hold yourself up.
- The bathroom. Ahhh, the bathroom…the one glorious time you get to sit down.
- You can also fall asleep at a school meeting. What’s really great about that is another mom will take a tissue and wipe the drool off your chin and prop you back up if you are in danger of sliding out of your chair. School meetings are a place to find kindred spirits. Use them.
- While in the shower you can't remember if you just shampooed
your hair or not. You look down at the bottle, you run your fingers through
your hair, but you just can't remember. Now you are aggravated. You say to
yourself, "Did I or didn't I? This is so stupid and I don't have time for
this!!!" So you shampoo again.
Now chances are you did the first time because we all do a routine in the shower and shampooing is usually one of the first things most people do, but you just flat can't remember. So you end up taking more time, use more water and run out of shampoo faster.
- While driving to work you think of the horror stories of people wearing two different colored socks to work or worse, two different shoes! So you risk an accident by looking down to confirm that you not only have the same two pair of shoes on, but that your socks match too. The car slows down fast when you take your foot off of the accelerator to look doesn't it?
- Someone at work or at the store points out to you that a bird crapped on your shoulder and it ran down your back. You look over your shoulder and pull up on your shirt to have a look. Then you smile, thank them and walk away. You know the truth. The baby projectile device got you again, but you are just too tired to care. Funny how you get used to the smell.
- You stare at papers with writing or figures on them at work or at home for heaven knows how long until someone walks up to jerk you out of your stupor only for you to say, "Huh?" You stare at the words on the paper wondering what it is you’re looking at, why you are looking at it and what the heck you were supposed to do with it.
- You forget how to spell the word, "the". You know
it's a simple word. You're sure you have spelled it before, but for some reason
it totally escapes you now and you are in awe of yourself and how stupid you
are at the moment.
You sit there, your brain reeling over the fact you can't remember it, wondering if maybe you are having a stroke, but you realize it's just lack of sleep.
It eventually comes to you in an “a hah” moment and you are amazed at forgetting it in the first place. I mean who forgets how to spell the word “the”?!
- Drive a car to a destination and no recollection of the drive. Now that's scary. You can't remember if you stopped for that red light or stop sign, etc. You do care about this one, but then again you are just grateful to have arrived so the caring thought is fleeting.
Would you like to receive info on children's health and even how to stay healthy as a new parent? We have some great energy products that are safe to take with no harsh stimulants.
If you would like to receive our Healthy You newsletter or would like info on some of our products, just fill out the "Contact Me" form up top and tell us how we can help you.
You can also visit out Health & Wellness website: ToBeHealthy.MyShaklee.com
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Today’s newer efficient homes come with a price. The air inside our homes can become almost toxic and with the cold weather comes dry air.
Once the cold weather is over and your furnace is not running much, be sure and vent your dryer back outside. Again, you do not want too much moisture to buildup in your home and cause mold. This procedure is only for when the air is very dry due to heating and you are looking to add a little moisture to the air.
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Get the deal here: ToBeHealthy.MyShaklee.com
Don't know what to get? Contact us and we will be happy to help! 🙂