If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 28, 2010

Finally Starting To Feel Better

It has been a long three weeks, but I am finally starting to feel better. My raspy voice and cough are almost gone. Last night was the first night since it began that I got more than just a total of a couple hours sleep. I think I could have slept for days! But I heard my son calling for me bright and early this morning.

I finally was able to get the doctor to change my medicines to more aggressive ones to get this thing knocked out. Actually, it was my husband who convinced the doctor I needed something different. He has more experience with respiratory illnesses than I do. The original meds just weren’t working.

Being sick that long takes a lot of out of you though, especially when you have a little one to take care of. It may take me awhile to get up to par, but hopefully soon I’ll be back to my regular routine. I am not used to being sick so this really has thrown me for a loop.

So I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I just didn’t think I had enough working brain cells to come up with anything worth reading.

Here’s hoping your all’s health is good and your illnesses few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails