If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu Info

If you are as concerned as I am about all the latest news concerning the Swine Flu outbreak here is the link to the Center for Disease Control & Prevention - http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/
Information changes almost daily. There you can find useful information about what it is, where it is, how to prevent it, and how to seek care if you suspect it.

I do not believe it is time to panic, but we should remain cautious.
I may be going overboard a little by keeping my son away from large public areas where there are large groups of people, but I am doing what I feel is best. Our area has a lot of travelers coming and going and therefore I feel it is a good practice for now until this thing stabilizes.

I cannot emphasize this enough - IF YOU ARE SICK, THEN STAY HOME!!

I hate it when someone who is terribly ill shows up to work or school and manages to infect everyone around them.

Everyone needs to do their part. Stay home if you are ill with flu-like symptoms, cover your mouth if you sneeze or cough and don't cough into your hands - cough or sneeze into your elbow. You touch everything with your hands. Wash your hands frequently and contact your doctor if you have the flu-like symptoms, you have traveled recently or are part of a high risk group and want to be tested.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails