If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 30, 2009

14 Month Sticking Hands Down Diaper

My 14 month old has started sticking his hands down the back of his diaper when he has pooped. He pulls out a handful and proceeds to spread it all over everything he touches!

The first time he did this the other day he held out his hand to hand to me what I thought was a toy. Instead he handed me a handful of poo! He had it on both hands and now I had a handful of it. He also had smeared it on his legs. He refused to walk with me to his room where the diapers and wipes were or to the bathroom. How do you pick up a child with poo all over him and you? With your wrists! I didn’t think I would have the strength, but with your adrenaline pumping due to your horror you can lift anything! Even a screaming toddler!

He seems to notice when he’s wet so I have been slowly introducing the potty to him and trying to catch him when he’s going to encourage the potty use. But for now I have been only finding out about the #2’s afterwards.

I guess there is no hope for this, but are there any suggestions out there? I’ll take any advice you may have. I bet this post will start a firestorm of funny times when your kids did something similar or even worse. I am afraid the worse is yet to come for us. I have to laugh sometimes and I am sure there is a funny story in there somewhere. Now, if I could only make money off of this situation…………Oh crap! (pun intended) I have to go – he did it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails