If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 6, 2009

It Was Just A Break

It’s been a while I know. I haven’t added anything new for a while because of a few reasons. One, I took a break from the computer – a long break. I was just sick of it. Ever get that way? And you know what? Part of me missed it and part of me didn’t. I missed writing and talking with family and friends via email, but overall I did fine without it. Boy did I get a lot of emails! Then calls to follow up why I didn’t email back! So I have a lot of catching up to do.

The second reason is because the teething is back. My 13 month old is now getting molars I believe. Just when you think you have them sleeping good through the night the teething returns. Ugh!!!!
He’s been getting up at night and needs help getting back to sleep. Then I can’t seem to get back to sleep. On top of it all he only wants to take one nap a day most days and since I haven’t been getting much sleep lately I find myself napping then too. His naptimes are the only times I get to do any computer work. So if I’m spending my time napping myself, I can’t get anything done!

I also have been super busy. I have been de-cluttering for the past year or so and I am back at it. I really believe less is more especially when it comes to stuff. I like the more room we have and less stuff to clean. But it takes a lot of time. It is something though I highly recommend. I’ll go into more details about de-cluttering later.

Racing season has also started and my husband has been hard at work trying to get his car back together in time. I can’t seem to find the time to get mine going. He got the motor back in his and took it out this past Saturday only to have too high of crankcase pressure and blowed out the seals on the second run. So that ended race night pretty quick. He thinks he knows what the cause is and will work on it some this week, but boy what a mess he has under the hood. We were going to stay and watch our friends run, but my son’s headphones broke. Since I didn’t want to chance ruining his hearing we went ahead and left. Oh and I promise I will have more on racing coming up in further posts.

Hope you all are as busy as we are. It’s hectic, but at least life is definitely not boring!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails