If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Great Cancer Story

By Barbara W.

In October, 2006, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I had 2 lumpectomies, went through chemotherapy, herceptin, radiation and I had a partial hysterectomy.

When I finished chemo, I restarted Shaklee’s NutriFeron, Vita- Lea, Osteomatrix, and Sustained Release Vita-C .... PLUS 6 months prior to my last check up I started on VIVIX.

My physician, who is the Head Surgical Oncologist in the Breast department at Moffitt Cancer Center, in Tampa, Florida, said my blood work and exam were excellent!

I asked if they were any closer to a cure for breast cancer. The doctor said “No”, but that a substance has been found to treat the individualized expression of breast cancer, for non-hormonal breast cancer. They feel it will prevent the re-occurrence of breast cancer and prostate cancer.

Moffitt has just put in for a one-million dollar grant for a clinical trial of this substance. When I asked “What is the substance?” the doctor said it was RESVERATROL.

I said I have been taking Shaklee’s Vivix (Resveratrol) for 6 months. The doctor looked surprised, and said “You’re the first person that we have ever seen that had such great results with Resveratrol. I will request for you be a patient advocate during the testing”.

If the grant is approved I would be thrilled that I will be helping the Susan B. Komen Foundation in this study.

Taking Vivix, NutriFeron and the other supplements takes the edge off my cancer fears, knowing that they may prevent the re-occurrence of cancer.

Barbara W, Seminole, FL

To learn more about or to purchase Vivix, NutriFeron, Vita- Lea, Osteomatrix and Sustained Release Vita-C, please visit our website: To Be Healthy and save 15%!
We are also accepting at this time a limited number of applications for business partners. If you are interested in owning your own business with very little start up costs, please contact us by filling out our no obligation Contact Form or email us at tobehealthy@yahoo.com
We have 5 different entry levels available and will be happy to work with you at whatever level you choose.
Applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and positions are limited. Visit our Member Center to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails