If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally, Help with Allergies!


(A Short Story by Tim Bowden)

I had been told by allergists that it was easier to tell me what I was NOT allergic to than what I was. So I resigned to a life of taking prescription medications, allergy shots that would make me sick, and nasal sprays that were awful. Then, I decided to get cats.

Now .. I know what you’re thinking, "He's allergic to everything ... surely cats are on the list!", and you'd be right. But this time I remembered the Shaklee Alfalfa from my youth and I remembered reading info about Shaklee’s NutriFeron.

I went online and ordered these two products. I got the cats. I got my product and started taking it. Then I waited to see what would happen. And here's the best part - Nothing happened!

No
sneezing,
No runny
nose,
No feeling
miserable,
and
No more prescription
medications
with nasty side effects.
NOTHING!

I can actually live in a house with cats and not have an allergic reaction. It's amazing, to say the least. I don't get that lethargic feeling the medications would cause. I have more energy. I sleep better.

Get this.. the only times I feel my allergies kick back up is when I forget to take my Alfalfa and NutriFeron!

I also wanted to let you know I have chosen to build a Shaklee business. After years of working crazy schedules and stressful jobs I decided to take control of my life. I know in my soul that I made the right choice.

Just as Dr. Shaklee said years ago, "Your future will be exactly what you decide to make it", I have decided to make a different future for myself. One that includes helping people live better lives. One that allows me to be with my family and friends. One that lets me be myself.

Tim Bowden
To learn more about or to purchase Alfalfa and NutriFeron, please visit our website: To Be Healthy and save 15%!
We are also accepting at this time a limited number of applications for business partners. If you are interested in owning your own business with very little start up costs, please contact us by filling out our no obligation Contact Form or email us at tobehealthy@yahoo.com
We have 5 different entry levels available and will be happy to work with you at whatever level you choose.
Applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and positions are limited. Visit our Member Center to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails