If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 Year Old Skin Problem Clears Up in 7 Months!

A story by Barbara Mulin

When I was 13 years old, my face started breaking out. My sisters had peaches and cream complexions.

My mom felt badly for me, so she started taking me to dermatologists.
Within a 10 year span, I went to 14 different doctors.

Each doctor had his own solution; and all of them included some type of antibiotic. I had salves (that burned), shots in my arm and cortisone shots in my face, dry ice therapy, sun lamp treatments, etc.

Each time my skin would clear up, but then after stopping the treatments, my skin would break out again and get worse. My few pimples turned into acne and I was eventually referred to the head of dermatology at Johns Hopkins. There, they put me on 6 tetracycline tablets a day for 2 years.

Can you imagine taking antibiotics for 2 years – and at such high levels?

I moved to New York when I was 23 years old. One day at my new job, my mom called to say she had made an appointment for me with the head of Columbia Hospital. I started crying and said that I was done. I couldn’t take the ups and downs, the disappointments anymore – I would rather have the acne!

When I got off the phone, Helen, one of the secretaries in the office heard me on the phone. She said, “I have something that will clear up your skin for good. It may take a year, but it will get to the root of the problem.”

She was a beautiful woman – beautiful hair and skin, but she was always taking pills and I thought she must be sick!

There was something so genuine and caring about what she said and how she said it that I was willing to give it a try.

She was very honest and said that my skin might get worse before it could get better because of all the medications I had taken. That it all had to come out so I could get better. And, that made sense to me.

Well, the products she was talking about were Shaklee. I took ONLY 3 products – Energizing Soy Protein, Vita-Lea and Herb-Lax.

At first my skin did start breaking out – but at the same time a lot of other things started happening.

I started sleeping better, my PMS symptoms went away, the skin around my eyes started looking healthier – no more circles, and I had more energy. I started experiencing a feeling of well being that I had NEVER experienced before.

Well, true to Helen’s word, my skin was clear within 7 months.


To learn more about or to purchase Energizing Soy Protein, Vita-Lea and Herb-Lax, please visit our website: To Be Healthy and save 15%!
We are also accepting at this time a limited number of applications for business partners. If you are interested in owning your own business with very little start up costs, please contact us by filling out our no obligation Contact Form or email us at tobehealthy@yahoo.com
We have 5 different entry levels available and will be happy to work with you at whatever level you choose.
Applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and positions are limited. Please visit our Member Center to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails