If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 4, 2010

You Know You're a Mom When......

You just have to check this post out:
You Know you're a mom when you open your purse and find___________.
This is hilarious!

I have to enter my own finds. My purse is like the clown car from the circus!
In my purse there is:

Extra napkins from the last place we ate out(don't remember where), various hot wheels cars, personal products, wipes, an old diaper and my son has been potty trained for months so why am I still carrying one around?
Wet Ones hand wipes, hand sanitizer, two sunscreen bottles, ear plugs for when we go to the track, small sewing kit, bandaids, rolaids, various pain relievers as people bum advil, tylenol and others from me all the time.
Extra pairs of contacts, solution, case, deodorant, lotion, tissues, eyeliner and eyeshadow, lip gloss, tweezers, mirror, glucose tablets as well as candy, crackers and other various snacks.
I also have a travel toothbrush holder that I carry bendy straws in for my 2 year old in case we stop and eat somewhere and they don't offer bendy straws - a must for little ones!
In addition to the standard, wallet, keys, cell phone and cell phone accessories.

Good thing I carry a backpack!

I remember reading a comment written a long time ago that said, "A woman can handle any disaster as long as her purse is within easy reach!

What's in your purse?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails