If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why Not Enough Boys Clothes?

Why is it when you go shopping for your son that there are ten times the amount of girl items as there are boy items?

And please don’t say it’s because girls like to shop more. I’m talking about babies through toddler sizes. It doesn’t seem to matter whether you are shopping for clothes or shoes, there is just so much more to choose from in girls sections then boys.

Can someone explain this to me?

I want to have the same amount of options for my son as those with daughters do. I also want something more than just sports themed attire. Also, nothing seems to run true to size either which is very annoying. When did the size of an item of clothing become open to interpretation? I have actually seen differences in sizing within the same manufacturer! I think there should be some uniformity with the sizes.

Well, that takes care of rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails