If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Great Deals at Babies R Us!

I went to Babies R Us today to get a toddler pillow.
I always like to check out the clearance tables and boy am I glad I did!
I found nice, thick, high quality sweatshirts in the size my son will be in 3T-4T for next winter for only $2.30! Wow! These are the kind you normally would spend $6-$10 on at a department store.
They also had a lot of baby items on clearance in the back so be sure to check any store you are at for clearance items. You never know what you may find.

Babytobee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails