If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Almost Locked Out By 2 year Old!

Today my 2 year old almost locked me out of the house!

I went out the front door for just a moment to get something and turned around and found the door locked. I was so shocked and my heart stopped. Then I remembered that I left the back door open when I went out onto the back porch earlier. I could hear my 2 year old giggling as he was climbing the stairs. I quickly ran as fast as I could to the back door and managed to get there before he did and before he could lock that door! Whew!

What lesson did I learn today? To always take my keys with me, just in case!

Toddlers! They keep you hoppin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails