If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chores for Busy Toddlers

I liked this article. It shares with you ways your toddler can help out with chores at home. It offers ways to make them fun, too! I was happy that I am already having my two year old do some of these things, but I learned a few more that I can't wait to try.

Little ones love to help and why not let them help? It teaches them the value of jobs needing to be done and it gives them a sense of satisfaction and self worth when they know they are needed.

Besides, having them dust the little places saves you from having to get down low to do it!
See link to article below:

Chores for Busy Toddlers

If you are looking for products to clean your home that are non-toxic to use around your children, then try out the cleaners I use - Get Clean Household



Visit Project MAHMA today!












If you are looking for products to clean your home that are non-toxic to use around your children, then try out the cleaners I use - Get Clean Household














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails