If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Review of Article on How to Live On 75% Less

Here’s an article that I found intriguing. “How To Live Happily on 75% Less”. It’s about a woman who had a high paying job that was laid off and decided to pursue her dream.

What I liked about the story was when she was working a temporary job handing out fliers, she ran into some old co-workers dressed in their suits while she was in a t-shirt. Oh how embarrassing that can be. I know, I've been there. I like that she decided to follow her dream and hopefully she will be able to expand it into a more paying career. It also highlights how being thrifty is not just a cute way of living for some, but is actually becoming the norm and a must for most people, even those who don’t necessarily have to cut back on expenses.

Though it was a good article in didn’t really give any advice that I didn’t already know or am already doing. I was rather hoping it would give me some advice on how to live on a lot less that I didn’t know and could apply. It talks briefly about unnecessary spending, which we all know about. It did however, show you can live on a lot less and still be very happy. Maybe even happier then when you had more.


Link to article: “How To Live Happily on 75% Less”

Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails