If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Received My $38.00 in Infant Tylenol Refund

I just received my check for $38.00 for the Infant Tylenol, Infant Motrin and Children’s Benadryl products that were recalled. Did you?

Since I stock up when on sale and with coupons, I had a few bottles to report. Now I don’t have any pain relief for my little one if he were to need it and since my confidence is shaken in Tylenol, I’m not sure when I will buy it next. That and I would like to see it go on sale and have some coupons to go with it of course.

If you haven’t checked your shelf to see if the products you have are part of the recall, then click here –
Recall Notice for a list of lot numbers and how to claim your refund.

Scary when you read why they recalled it. I had already given my son some and was glad he had no adverse reactions to it. So be sure to check your product before giving it to your child.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails