If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Think Being A Mom Doesn't Always Matter? Think Again...

When as a mom, if you think what you do doesn’t always matter, think again.

I was thinking that way just this morning when my 2 year old brought me his toy car that quit working. It talks and makes race car noises. With big sad eyes and very upset he holds his car up to me and says, ”Fix car?” New batteries didn’t work, so I decided to take it apart. After mending a broken wire, handing it back to him and seeing his big smile that was worth more to me than any paycheck I have ever received before. Five minutes of my time made me a hero in his eyes.

Thanks God for sending me that project to remind me I still have a place here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails