If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 29, 2010

$31.00 in Coupon Savings at Wal-Mart!

It certainly pays to coupon and today I saved $31.00 at Wal-Mart just by using coupons and knowing when and what to buy.

When you see your sub-total is $92.00 and after 17 coupons drop down to $61.00 even the cashier is amazed. Included in the savings are stuff that worked out for free or were money makers, i.e. three packs of Schick disposable razors for free + $ because the coupon was more than the item on sale! Extra bonus because each pack came with a total of extra bonus razors for free as well. On top of the razors I had acquired for free months ago we have more than enough to last for a long, long time. Let's just say we may now have enough razors to last us until my 2 year old starts shaving.

I also got free Reach dental floss and free 6 pack of fluorescent light bulbs valued at around $12.00! Other things I bought were greatly discounted with the coupons.

The only thing I bought that I didn’t have a coupon for was a new pillow I’ve been needing. I didn’t feel bad one bit about buying that pillow because with the savings I earned it was more than paid for.

Think couponing is a waste of time? Well, for less than an hour’s of work I saved $31.00 on items we need and were going to buy anyway. There are not too many jobs out there where you make that kind of money for an hour’s worth of work. So clip those Sunday coupons out, read my articles on how I do it and check out the sites below or my side bars for even more free coupons you can print from home.



Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails