If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Coming Soon - stories, tips, etc to come soon

Hey, now that I have been recently laid off from my full time job I now have a few extra moments a day to dedicate to writing this blog. One amongst millions I know.
But why should you bother using your time to read this one?
I'm hoping I can entertain you. My son thinks I'm here solely to entertain him and I'm getting kind of good at that.


I am creating this blog for a number of reasons. Mainly it's so I can "publish" my own literary works (that's a fancy way of saying my stories, tips and opinions) before I send them out for in print publishing. That way in the off chance someone might like what I have written they can't sell it as their own.


Being laid off especially when you have a child can be one of the scariest things that could ever happen. Many are trying to help me by saying to take this time to do the things I've been wanting to do, but never had the time to do. (I'm getting a small and I do mean small severance package)
So, while the munchkin is taking a nap I'm starting this.


Check back at least once a week if you want. This will be a variety pack of things I hope you find useful and entertaining.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails