If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why Do I Take Shaklee Supplements?

Many people have asked why I take vitamin supplements and why Shaklee’s.

The reason I take vitamin supplements is because even though I try and eat right, it is nearly impossible to do. The guideline is to follow the www.choosemyplate.gov. The Choose My Plate guidelines are good to follow, but it is extremely hard to do so on an everyday basis.

Why? Well, I’m a realist. Trying to find fresh, organic whole foods in the Midwest in the middle of winter that has all the nutrients I need is virtually impossible. Even if I could, I doubt I could afford it. I try and buy fresh, organic food when I can and when it’s on sale, but I can’t do so every day. It’s just too expensive.

Then there’s the fact I admit I don’t live like a purist. I eat refined sugar, though not as much as some. I eat red meat, though again not as much as I used to.  I do try to eat right most of the time, but hey, I sometimes eat a hotdog or two with chips and a pop, too. So see, I’m not perfect and I’m not going to “preach” to you either. I just try and do the best I can and fill in the gaps with good supplementation.

I also live in the city and not on the farm. Factor in the many other reasons and that is why I take vitamin supplements. Notice that they are called “supplements”. Vitamins are designed to supplement a good diet, not replace it. You can’t eat donuts and drink pop exclusively and expect to be healthy.

Now, the reason I take Shaklee supplements is because in my opinion they are the best. No other company can match their extensive scientific testing and research. I believe no one can match their quality control measures and their high standard of manufacturing. To learn more on how Shaklee goes above and beyond check out their Health Sciences information page.

 Watch this Shaklee Difference video, and get an inside look at Shaklee product development and delivery through the eyes of the Shaklee Scientific Advisory Board, Shaklee Independent Distributors and Dr. Jaime McManus, Dr. Carsten Smidt, Cindy Latham, Les Wong, Doug Debernardi, ingredient suppliers and more. Find out why world-class athletes turn to Shaklee for top performance. 


I have come back from some pretty serious health challenges and I didn’t start to improve until I started a vitamin regimen of Shaklee’s supplements. I no longer take any pain medication and I continue to improve my health through better eating habits when I can, exercising and supplementing my diet with the best.

Everyone who has tried Shaklee’s supplements has said they noticed a dramatic improvement in their health and the way they feel. What is really great it they come with a 100% money back guarantee if the product ever fails to live up to your expectations.

When you pick Shaklee, you will know three things to be true. It is always safe. It always works. And it is always green.  That's the Shaklee Difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails