If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Couponing Too Hard?

I had a lady stop me in the grocery store the other day and make a remark to me about my coupons.

She told me that she saw me with my binder full of coupons and just wanted to say I was remarkable. I thanked her and said that were others who are much more efficient than I am. Where I may save close to 40% off my grocery bill, there were other people who save over 50%!

She said she could never do that. I told her for us it was a necessity to find ways to save money and it wasn’t that hard to learn. She smiled and walked away and said maybe someday.

Maybe she doesn’t need the money that bad, maybe she doesn’t see the potential of the savings or maybe she thinks it will take too much time, I’m not sure what her reasoning was.

I just know that if I told you I was going to give you cash back of 30, 40 or even 50% of your grocery bill if you spent just a couple of hours a week working, I bet you would do it.

That’s what couponing is, but instead you keep the money in your pocket. Why wouldn’t anyone even do this on a small scale? I just don’t understand why others refuse to try and save money.

If you think it’s going to take too much time, I and many others can show you ways to cut your grocery bill without taking all your time. I bet you spend more than two hours a week watching TV. You can even do it while you watch TV!

There are many websites that can give you all the details and I can share with you what I do. It’s so simple and it really is just a process.

Are you ready to save money?

Coupons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails