If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

15 Minutes More Sleep

This morning my husband naively let me stay in bed as he got up with our early rising 2 year old.
I laughed sleepily as I pulled the covers up over my head when I heard the screaming meltdown unfolding in the kitchen.
My poor husband realized he doesn't know the procedures performed every morning and how a 2 year old resists any change in routine at 6:00 AM.
I felt a little guilty, but that soon left me as I snuggled down deeper in bed and drifted off to 15 minutes of more sleep.
Awwww, nothing like a little role reversal to make you feel more needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails