If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 16, 2010

Nothing Says Summer Like a Popsicle On a Hot Day

I thought I would share these pictures of fun times with a popsicle. Doesn't it just bring back fond memories of when you were a kid?

Note that I am showing only the cute subject with popsicle juice all over and not pictures of me. I just look like I'm melting.


....and don't forget all the fun of showing off your colored tongue!

Oh, how kids keep us young.


Kids remind us of when we were young and they allow you to act goofy like you once did with no judgement. In fact the goofier you act, the more they enjoy it.


So go on, have a popsicle or two and enjoy the summer while it lasts! It will be gone before we know it and so will these fun times when they're little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails