If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Disinfecting Wipes

Here is a great tip to help ward off the cold and flu viruses this year.

Shopping cart handles can be pretty nasty and most of us like to wipe the handles down with a disinfecting wipe. 

I often notice the stores will be out of the wipes they provide and I’ve also noticed they don’t do such a good job of cleaning.

I put several of the wipes we use in a Ziploc type baggie to throw in my purse. I use these to wipe down the shopping cart handles. I just pull one out of my purse as I walk up to the carts.

I like to have disinfecting wipes in my car to clean off the steering wheel, handles, radio knobs, etc. every now and then, too, especially if we just walked out of a store and my kids have touched every toy and item in the store.

Don't you just love it when you see your kids handle all the toys in the store, then stick their fingers in their mouths?
Ugh!

We use Shaklee’s Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes and we use them on everything, phones, doorknobs, handles, you name it.

I love these and I’ll tell you why I trust these wipes over the Clorox brand!

They not only disinfect much better and the disinfecting power lasts longer than bleach wipes, they also clean better than the bleach wipes!

I noticed when I used the Clorox wipes on shopping carts the grocery stores provide, they get the handle wet, but the handle still seems dirty. Plus, I notice the wipe itself is still white after wiping the surfaces down.

Did it really clean?

When I use the Shaklee’s Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, I notice the surface seems cleaner and the wipe is black from the dirt and grime it just cleaned off.

Wow! It really lifted the dirt off and you can almost hear the germs dying a quick death.

I also like Shaklee’s Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes because they are safer to use. 

They are less toxic so kids can use them and they don’t pollute the environment. The material is also biodegradable and can be thrown into the recycling bin.

Since it has better cleaning and disinfecting powers than the Clorox wipes do, they are great for classrooms and offices.

Before I was able to work from home I used them to clean off my desk phone at work. Not much is yuckier than coming back from lunch and seeing a co-worker who has been sneezing and hacking all day sitting at your desk using your phone and pens! Yuck! 

So I always had some in my desk and I made it a point to let them know I was getting rid of their cuties! LOL!

They make great teacher and co-worker gifts. ;) hint, hint.

To help stay healthy this year, do what our family does, carry Shaklee’s Germ Off DisinfectingWipes with you everywhere. You just never know when they will come in handy. 

Julie

You can find the wipes we use here: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails