If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 8, 2012


This morning my son was getting into some trouble by backtalking a little when asked to pick up cars. 

I have what is called a "penalty box" where sometimes toys go for a week  as a form of punishment. 

When I mentioned that some cars would be put into the penalty box if he continued talking to me that way, he said, "You know what? Next spring, that penalty box is going into the yard sale!" 

I just about spit my green tea all over the kitchen counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails