If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Just When Your Faith In People Is Fading...



Just when your faith in people is fading, something extraordinary happens to renew it. 


My husband and I stopped on the way home to get a few grocery items. We had been gone all day and we were all tired and our 4 year old was acting cranky. 


My husband gave me the keys and I proceeded to take our four year old to the car while my husband waited in the long checkout lane. 


Later he told me when we got home that the lady in front of him paid for our groceries, even though he tried to object. 


She said, "God bless you" and paid for them anyway. My husband said, "God bless you too", gave her a hug and she walked away. 


Thanks to that angel we changed our attitude from one of weariness to gratefulness. 


It was a sweet reminder. Time for us to do in kind - pay it forward.


(By the way, the picture above is a great likeness to the angel in front of us at the grocery store.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails