If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Recent Articles Worth Reading

Here are some links to just a few of the online articles I have been reading. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
The content may vary as I never know what will catch my eye.
Enjoy!


In The Trenches, But Not Alone - at MomHeart - This is a wonderful article. A must read if you are a weary mom looking for hope. When I first started reading it, I wasn't sure if I wanted to read on, but a little voice said, "Keep reading." And I am so glad I did. This is a new site to me, one I think is worth subscribing to. I think you will enjoy it.


3 Ways I am Preparing for Motherhood - at The Better Mom - This is a great article to pass on to any new mom-to-be, especially if they are a first time mom. Those of us with children remember what an exciting time that was and how we were also a little apprehensive at the thought of being a mom for the first time. This article shows what this woman is doing and she has some good advice.


The Freedom To Be Us -  at MomHeart - This is a great article about how easy it is to fall into the trap of comparing your family to others. We know we shouldn't compare ourselves to others, but we often times compare our family life to other families without even realizing it. This author relates to that in her own life and how she tries to overcome it. The pictures of her cute family are amazing. They amaze me with their youth and healthy vitality. I find it funny her comparing her family with others, when I bet many are comparing their families to hers, me included!


Application To Be a Boy Mom -  at M.O.B. Society - this is a cute list of some of the requirements needed to be a mom of a boy. This comes from one of my favorite sites, The M.O.B. Society. M.O.B. stands for Moms of Boys. I love being a mom to a boy. And if you have daughters, there is a M.O.D. Squad as well - check them out!


The Dangers of Kids Eating Laundry Pods - at You To Be Healthy - this article is from my Health & Wellness blog and it highlights another article written about how children are eating those laundry detergent pods and are being poisoned. A must read if you use these toxic chemicals.


I hope you enjoyed these stories. Feel free to comment and share what you have been reading.



Julie

~If you are a stay-at-home mom who has ever struggled to make ends meet, or a working mother who would like to transition to a business that allows you to spend more time with your family, then Project MAHMA is for you!

Project MAHMA(Moms at Home Making A Difference…and a Lot of Money!) is a global coalition of moms (and dads) who are earning an income from home and giving themselves the gift of freedom— including more time with their families—while at the same time offering others the gift of better health and a better life.

Visit us on the Web at: Project MAHMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails