If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 17, 2011

Thank Goodness for Stress Relief Complex!

With a 3 year old in the house, there are times I feel I'm just going to go over the edge.

Between his attitude that enters the room before he does, the screaming of "NO!" at the top of his voice all….the….time, and his overall narcissistic behavior I really do believe that the Terrible Twos are just a warm up for the Tyrannical Threes.

I read somewhere, but I'm too tired to remember where and give her the proper due, but this mother said the age of 3 causes you at times to want to claw your eyes out with your own jagged, unkempt nails.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my son dearly and I know there will come a time when I will look back and only remember the sweet times of this age.

Just exactly when will that be do you think? Just asking.

Living with a three year old is somewhat like living with a person with opposite personalities. Sometimes they can be the most loving, sweetest individuals who can melt your heart.

Then at times they can turn on you with vengeance that would make Cujo turn and run with his tail between his legs.

Thank goodness I have my Stress Relief Complex to take when you need a Mother’s little helper, but don’t want to take anything with a prescription and certainly don’t want to take anything illegal.

I like Stress Relief Complex because it gives me that slightly relaxed feeling without feeling groggy and it does not have any of the nasty after effects like Valium can cause.

It may have been designed by scientists, but I’m willing to bet one of those scientists had a 3 year old living at home.


*To learn more about or to purchase Stress Relief Complex, please visit our website: To Be Healthy and save 15%!
We are also accepting at this time a limited number of applications for business partners. If you are interested in owning your own business with very little start up costs, please contact us by filling out our no obligation Contact Form or email us at youtobehealthy@yahoo.com
We have 5 different entry levels available and will be happy to work with you at whatever level you choose.
Applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and positions are limited. Please visit our Member Center to learn more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails