If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Today I Am Thankful For:

A very full and overflowing dirty laundry basket. It shows that my family is fortunate enough to have many clothes and a washer/dryer to wash them in.
I remember at times in my life when I didn’t have the money to buy nice clothes or a washer and dryer. I remember having to wash clothes in the bathtub because of no washer and dryer and no money for the Laundromat.
So when I complain about having a lot of laundry to do, I will try and remember how fortunate I am to have that to complain about.
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails