If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Answer To the Idea of Re-Incarnation

I met someone who believes in re-incarnation.

He thinks that we keep coming back till we “get it right.”

He was expecting an argument out of me based on my religious beliefs.

He was surprised when I excitedly said, “Cool! That means I’m going to live forever!”

He shook his head and said, “No, we just keep coming back till we get it right.”

I said, “I know! That is so great! Since I’m such a slow learner when it comes to getting things right, I’m going to be around for eternity!”

He walked away.

I either made him re-think his whole belief system or he’s putting in a request to be re-incarnated in other place on the planet to stay away from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails