If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 16, 2009

Could you use some extra money?

That’s kind of a dumb question, isn’t it? Like how many people would say no, they couldn’t use any extra money. But it’s a question I like to ask. I know I can always use extra money.

One of the ways I like to make extra money is helping others and one of the ways I help others is to introduce them to good nutrition and non toxic household cleaners. I introduce them to Shaklee. Products that have helped me improve my health tremendously. Not to mention the money I save!

In the midst of our financial uncertainty I like to tell people about a great opportunity available right now and offer my help to those who are interested in making some money right away.

Shaklee is the #1 natural nutrition company in the United States. Shaklee is strong, doing great and growing as we offer products that people want and continue to use during this economic downturn. They are products people use every day. We have grown in every recession since the company was founded in 1956 and now is no different. We are growing and showing people how to SAVE money and how to EARN money now.

Would you or someone you know be interested in learning what a plan to earn money in Shaklee would look like? How it works? How quickly you can expect to earn? Would you (or someone you know) like to learn how to earn enough money to cover a car payment, your rent or mortgage?

I like working with those who want to create a different financial future for themselves. And it would be such a privilege for me to help you achieve what you are looking for from your life and work.

We have a path; a process that works. Since you own your own business, you don’t have to worry about being laid off and losing that income as you would with a job.

If you are interested in taking a few minutes to chat, let me know via email at
youtobehealthy@yahoo.com. I can send you some details. Or you can check out our website at www.shaklee.net/tobehealthy. If you are not interested for yourself, please take a few minutes and think of someone who might be able to benefit and pass this message on.

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails