If you are expecting this site to show a person whose house is spotless, with homemade meals and desert made from scratch on the table every night, the laundry always caught up, my kid always acting perfect and handmade gifts given for every holiday, then you’ve landed on the wrong site.

If you are NOT like the person mentioned above and you want to come hang out with someone who isn’t a Supermom either, then you’ve come to the right place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 4, 2010

How Checking Out Other Websites Can Save You Money – “Cincinnati Cents”

In this “How Checking Out Other Websites Can Save You Money” series, I will share with you some of the websites I use to save money. I will tell you what I like and what I don’t like about the site and how I use it save money.

Today, I recommend trying Cincinnati Cents.

Cincinnati Cents published by a woman named Katie, is another blog that has great money saving advice. In addition to local grocery deals and coupon matchups she has a wonderful series called Dinners On A Dime. She provides a week’s list of dinners made with inexpensive ingredients that are easy to fix. Not only does she provide the ingredient list and cooking directions, but also the cost of the meal which is great! Her blog is easy to read with her articles taking center stage on the page and without too many ads. Her tabs and sidebar have the topics broken down well.

Now for what I don’t like.

Well, I really cannot find too much negative to say about her blog. Yes, there are other blogs that have more content, more giveaways and more postings, but I like
Cincinnati Cents for its simplicity and for not overwhelming you with too many postings.

I highly recommend you sign up for email list if you are in the Cincinnati area and trying it out for a month or so.


Cincinnati Cents is currently giving away (2) $25 Kroger gift cards if you would like to enter. Check out her post here: Kroger Fuel Savings Program & Giveaway

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails